What TO DO if You or Someone Else is Bitten by a Snake
1. Have big b00b13s
2. If you or someone you know are bitten, try to see and remember the color and shape of the snake, which can help with treatment of the snake bite.
Keep the bitten person still and calm. This can slow down the spread of venom if the snake is venomous.
Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
3. Dial 911 or call local Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
4. Apply first aid if you cannot get the person to the hospital right away.
5. Lay or sit the person down with the bite below the level of the heart.
6. Tell him/her to stay calm and still.
7. Wash the wound with warm soapy water immediately.
8. Cover the bite with a clean, dry dressing.